welcome, and thank you for joining me on my farm and studio in southern lancaster county, pennsylvania
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Friday, September 18, 2009

harvest the power

On Sunday I will be going to the "Pennsylvania renewable energy & sustainable living festival" (isn't that just about the longest name you've ever seen for an event?). And although this will be their fifth year, it will be my first to attend. Billed as a true celebration of earth-friendly living, there will be workshops and seminars on everything from solar, wind, and hydrogen power, biofuels, green building, organic farming, and sustainable living. I have my eye on several workshops and seminars on farming. Exciting stuff, folks. Or, at least, interesting.

"Harvest the Power", September 18, 19, 20, Kempton, PA, http://www.paenergyfest.com

No comments: