welcome, and thank you for joining me on my farm and studio in southern lancaster county, pennsylvania
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

revised plan

Pouting accomplished, an alternate plan was hatched. I'll still do heirloom vegetable and flower seedlings, selling them in the spring at the many herb and garden fairs. What doesn't get sold, I'll grow myself, and take the produce to the local growers markets (along with some of the seedlings early in the season). This can still work. It might not be as convenient, but it can work.

So at this point in time, no retail on the tiny little farm. Perhaps sometime in the future if business is good, the greenhouse is showing a profit, and the neighbors have had no reason to complain it will be something to pursue.

No comments: