welcome, and thank you for joining me on my farm and studio in southern lancaster county, pennsylvania
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Friday, August 14, 2009

in my own backyard

I have been quite negligent in keeping up with this blog lately and have no excuses, really, except that I feel like I've been running in 4 different directions at the same time. And when you're doing that, it's hard to get anywhere at all!

One of the directions will soon bear fruit with the opening of my new show at Diddywopps & Keeffers. The show runs from September 10 - October 19, with the opening reception on Saturday September 12, from 6-8 p.m. If you're in the neighborhood, do stop by - everyone is welcome. One of the reasons I like Diddywopps so much is that Tami has created such a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, without the pretensions. Just fine art and craft, presented beautifully.

Hope to see you there!


No comments: