welcome, and thank you for joining me on my farm and studio in southern lancaster county, pennsylvania
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Sunday, August 30, 2009

harvest the power


The fifth annual Pennsylvania Renewable Energy & Sustainable Living Festival will be held September 18-20 on 66 acres near Hawk Mountain Bird Sanctuary in Kempton, PA. The event attracts thousands of visitors and promotes solar, wind and hydrogen power, biofuels, green building, organic farming and sustainable living.

I've never been to this, but am hoping to go at least one day this year. It looks like there will be over 100 vendors there and the number of workshops, lectures, and demonstrations being given is pretty impressive. There are several lectures that I have my eye on and one in particular seems taylor-made for me: "Spin-Farming: How to grow commercially on under an acre". Could be interesting.

Check it out at http://www.paenergyfest.com

No comments: