welcome, and thank you for joining me on my farm and studio in southern lancaster county, pennsylvania
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Saturday, February 27, 2010

you saw it here first

The worldwide unveiling of the Tulip Tree Hill farm logo! (as though you care.)

I've been wanting to work on the logo and for months have had this idea floating around in my head and also on little scraps of paper littering my desk. Finally, this week I buckled down and got it done. It's very close to my sketches and so it must be good to let an idea percolate before proceeding. Or at least that's what I'll tell myself from now on as I agitate about personal tendencies towards procrastination.

At any rate, I'm pretty happy with the end result, however it came about, and am excited about using it on business cards, flyers, signage, you name it.

The new logo has been added to the 2010 plant list so if you haven't downloaded it yet, now's a good time. It's also the farm's new facebook image.

There's another big announcement coming up in the next couple of days. I don't want to spoil the surprise by saying more, but do check back to see what's going on.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

We love your logo! Great job! We are wishing you super well as you move forward with this new business adventure. jennifer & steve

Michelle said...

I design logos myself, but I couldn't have come up with anything better. It's great!

Sheltie Owner said...

You picked the oval one! Yea!!

Well done.

Bonnie

Jody M said...

I think it's lovely!! And of COURSE we care! I'm still struggling with a logo myself. I kick some ideas around, but I'm not a graphic designer and just get frustrated...